South African woman held at IGIA with drugs
New Delhi: A South African woman has been arrested for allegedly smuggling party drugs worth Rs 12 lakh at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) here.
The incident occurred last night when a CISF squad intercepted the woman, identified as Fiklie Victoria Mjooly (41), when she arrived at the T3 terminal to board a flight to Nairobi.
Finding her movements suspicious, security personnel intercepted Mjooly and she was sent for a thorough checking, a Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) official said.
Officials detected 12 kg of Pseudo ephedrine, a known party drug, in her baggage and reported the case to anti-narcotics sleuths who later arrested her.
The value of the drug is estimated to be Rs 12 lakh, officials said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living