SP, Congress to return favours by withdrawing cases: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Social activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday lashed out at Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav for withdrawing the money laundering cases against Amar Singh.
"Money laundering cases withdrawn against Amar Singh? Shameful. Is this criminal justice system? We have to completely overthrow this system," Kejriwal tweeted.
He further tweeted that Mulayam Singh will now withdraw cases against Salman Khurshid. “Wait n watch. And in return, congress wud withdraw cases against mulayam.”
“Abs no hope for India from present politicians. These leaders and the system ought to be overthrown. New young leaders shud take over India. Since we started exposing politicians, people have started sending us huge amount of information,” the IAC activist said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Daraya under govt control after last rebels evacuated: Syria Army
- West Indies vs India, 1st T20I: MS Dhoni & Co fall short by one run in world record run chase
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg beats Max Verstappen to grab pole position
- EPL 2016-17, Gameweek 3: Saturday football — Chelsea take pole, Arsenal end winless run
- UPSC issues e-admit cards for NDA, NA exams 2016