SP, Congress to return favours by withdrawing cases: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Social activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday lashed out at Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav for withdrawing the money laundering cases against Amar Singh.
"Money laundering cases withdrawn against Amar Singh? Shameful. Is this criminal justice system? We have to completely overthrow this system," Kejriwal tweeted.
He further tweeted that Mulayam Singh will now withdraw cases against Salman Khurshid. “Wait n watch. And in return, congress wud withdraw cases against mulayam.”
“Abs no hope for India from present politicians. These leaders and the system ought to be overthrown. New young leaders shud take over India. Since we started exposing politicians, people have started sending us huge amount of information,” the IAC activist said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman