SP, Congress to return favours by withdrawing cases: Kejriwal
New Delhi: Social activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday lashed out at Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav for withdrawing the money laundering cases against Amar Singh.
"Money laundering cases withdrawn against Amar Singh? Shameful. Is this criminal justice system? We have to completely overthrow this system," Kejriwal tweeted.
He further tweeted that Mulayam Singh will now withdraw cases against Salman Khurshid. “Wait n watch. And in return, congress wud withdraw cases against mulayam.”
“Abs no hope for India from present politicians. These leaders and the system ought to be overthrown. New young leaders shud take over India. Since we started exposing politicians, people have started sending us huge amount of information,” the IAC activist said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player