SP crisis: No apology to Amar, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah (UP): The war of words in
Samajwadi Party showed no signs of abating with its General
Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav today rejecting reports that he had
apologised to Amar Singh, who, he said, has lost his "mental
"Amar Singh is not God who should forgive me nor
will I ask for forgiveness from him. I have not committed
any mistake for which I should seek his forgiveness," he told
He was reacting to reports quoting Amar Singh as
saying that he had apologised to him yesterday during a
Yadav, a cousin of SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, said
he was sure Amar Singh "has lost his mental balance".
He said as far as Singh`s resignation is concerned he
had already stated that it should be accepted. "I will again
request Mulayam Singh Yadav to accept it. 99 per cent of the
party workers also want that it should be accepted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda