SP crisis: No apology to Amar, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah (UP): The war of words in
Samajwadi Party showed no signs of abating with its General
Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav today rejecting reports that he had
apologised to Amar Singh, who, he said, has lost his "mental
"Amar Singh is not God who should forgive me nor
will I ask for forgiveness from him. I have not committed
any mistake for which I should seek his forgiveness," he told
He was reacting to reports quoting Amar Singh as
saying that he had apologised to him yesterday during a
Yadav, a cousin of SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, said
he was sure Amar Singh "has lost his mental balance".
He said as far as Singh`s resignation is concerned he
had already stated that it should be accepted. "I will again
request Mulayam Singh Yadav to accept it. 99 per cent of the
party workers also want that it should be accepted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Jailed ex-MP Shahabuddin shifted to AIIMS
- Facebook to give more prominence to family and friends, not media
- PM Modi asks babus for effective redressal of consumer grievances
- PM Modi meets Amit Shah and Arun Jaitley, discusses key issues
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic wins 30th consecutive Grand Slam match, Roger Federer ends Marcus Willis' fairytale