SP crisis: No apology to Amar, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah (UP): The war of words in
Samajwadi Party showed no signs of abating with its General
Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav today rejecting reports that he had
apologised to Amar Singh, who, he said, has lost his "mental
"Amar Singh is not God who should forgive me nor
will I ask for forgiveness from him. I have not committed
any mistake for which I should seek his forgiveness," he told
He was reacting to reports quoting Amar Singh as
saying that he had apologised to him yesterday during a
Yadav, a cousin of SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, said
he was sure Amar Singh "has lost his mental balance".
He said as far as Singh`s resignation is concerned he
had already stated that it should be accepted. "I will again
request Mulayam Singh Yadav to accept it. 99 per cent of the
party workers also want that it should be accepted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Sad but true! Women in India earn 19% less than men, says report
- Jayalalithaa thanks Stalin for attending her swearing-in ceremony, says 'no intent to disrespect him or DMK'
- Snapdeal CPO Anand Chandrasekaran quits
- IT department to 'name and shame' crorepati defaulters this fiscal
- Father and son cut open a wasp's nest – Watch video to find out what's inside!