SP crisis: No apology to Amar, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah (UP): The war of words in
Samajwadi Party showed no signs of abating with its General
Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav today rejecting reports that he had
apologised to Amar Singh, who, he said, has lost his "mental
"Amar Singh is not God who should forgive me nor
will I ask for forgiveness from him. I have not committed
any mistake for which I should seek his forgiveness," he told
He was reacting to reports quoting Amar Singh as
saying that he had apologised to him yesterday during a
Yadav, a cousin of SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, said
he was sure Amar Singh "has lost his mental balance".
He said as far as Singh`s resignation is concerned he
had already stated that it should be accepted. "I will again
request Mulayam Singh Yadav to accept it. 99 per cent of the
party workers also want that it should be accepted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city