Special colour coding in new railway time table
New Delhi: Indian Railway has introduced
special colour coding schemes for different class of trains in
the newly released time table.
As per the colour coding scheme, pink has been chosen
for Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express, Jan Sahtabdi
Express, Garib Rath Express and Duronto Express.
Yellow is the colour for other super fast trains and
blue/white for other mail and express trains.
The new All-India Railway Time Table known as “Trains
at a glance (TAG) has come into effect from November 1. In
addition, all the 16 zonal railways have also released their
zonal railway time tables.
It contains user-friendly features including how to
read a table, route map, station index, trains between
important stations, station code index, train number and
Besides information on advance reservation period,
reservation through internet, refund rules, rail travel
concessions and fare chart have been incorporated.
It also has information regarding vigilance,
organizational public grievance machinery and catering
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations