Special colour coding in new railway time table
New Delhi: Indian Railway has introduced
special colour coding schemes for different class of trains in
the newly released time table.
As per the colour coding scheme, pink has been chosen
for Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express, Jan Sahtabdi
Express, Garib Rath Express and Duronto Express.
Yellow is the colour for other super fast trains and
blue/white for other mail and express trains.
The new All-India Railway Time Table known as “Trains
at a glance (TAG) has come into effect from November 1. In
addition, all the 16 zonal railways have also released their
zonal railway time tables.
It contains user-friendly features including how to
read a table, route map, station index, trains between
important stations, station code index, train number and
Besides information on advance reservation period,
reservation through internet, refund rules, rail travel
concessions and fare chart have been incorporated.
It also has information regarding vigilance,
organizational public grievance machinery and catering
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet
- Harsimrat writes to RS chairman for action on Jairam, Renuka
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs