Special colour coding in new railway time table
New Delhi: Indian Railway has introduced
special colour coding schemes for different class of trains in
the newly released time table.
As per the colour coding scheme, pink has been chosen
for Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express, Jan Sahtabdi
Express, Garib Rath Express and Duronto Express.
Yellow is the colour for other super fast trains and
blue/white for other mail and express trains.
The new All-India Railway Time Table known as “Trains
at a glance (TAG) has come into effect from November 1. In
addition, all the 16 zonal railways have also released their
zonal railway time tables.
It contains user-friendly features including how to
read a table, route map, station index, trains between
important stations, station code index, train number and
Besides information on advance reservation period,
reservation through internet, refund rules, rail travel
concessions and fare chart have been incorporated.
It also has information regarding vigilance,
organizational public grievance machinery and catering
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Beware! Fake currency notes floating in market this Diwali
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon