Special colour coding in new railway time table
New Delhi: Indian Railway has introduced
special colour coding schemes for different class of trains in
the newly released time table.
As per the colour coding scheme, pink has been chosen
for Rajdhani Express, Shatabdi Express, Jan Sahtabdi
Express, Garib Rath Express and Duronto Express.
Yellow is the colour for other super fast trains and
blue/white for other mail and express trains.
The new All-India Railway Time Table known as “Trains
at a glance (TAG) has come into effect from November 1. In
addition, all the 16 zonal railways have also released their
zonal railway time tables.
It contains user-friendly features including how to
read a table, route map, station index, trains between
important stations, station code index, train number and
Besides information on advance reservation period,
reservation through internet, refund rules, rail travel
concessions and fare chart have been incorporated.
It also has information regarding vigilance,
organizational public grievance machinery and catering
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users