Special trains between Hyderabad-Allahabad via Nagpur
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on February 09, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm next day.
The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9-10 pm on February 09, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on February 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on February 11, 16 and 26.
It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna.
It will have 21 coaches including two 1st AC cum AC-2 Tier, one 1st AC, one AC-2 Tier, one AC-3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand