Special trains between Hyderabad-Allahabad via Nagpur
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run three special trains between Hyderabad and Allahabad and back via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers.
Accordingly, train number 07091 Hyderabad-Allahabad special train will leave Hyderabad at 10.30 am on February 09, 14 and 24 and arrive Allahabad at 1.30 pm next day.
The special train will leave Ballarshah at 5.45 pm and Nagpur at 9-10 pm on February 09, 14 and 24.
Similarly, train number 07092 Allahabad-Hyderabad special will leave Allahabad at 5.45 pm on February 10, 15 and 25 and reach Hyderabad at 5.45 pm the next day.
The train will leave Nagpur at 11.30 am and Ballarshah at 2.10 pm on February 11, 16 and 26.
It will halt at Secunderabad, Jangaon, Kazipeth, Jamikuntha, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Ballarshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Pipriya, Narsinghpur, Jabalpur, Katni, Maiher and Satna.
It will have 21 coaches including two 1st AC cum AC-2 Tier, one 1st AC, one AC-2 Tier, one AC-3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release issued by the Central Railway, Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister