Special trains to run between Kakinada & Allahabad
Nagpur: Two special trains will run between Kakinada and Allahabad via Nagpur in the coming week to clear extra rush of passengers, an official release said.
Train No 07239 Kakinada to Allahabad via Nagpur will leave Kakinada at 06.45 am on February 19 and arrive Allahabad at 12.30 pm the next day. The train will leave Balharshah at 7.20 pm and pass via Nagpur at 10.25 pm the same day, it said.
Similarly, train No 07240 Alllahabad-Kakinada will leave Allahabad at 6.40 pm on February 20 and arrive at Kakinada at 04.45 am on the third day. This train will leave Nagpur at 1.10 pm and Balharshah at 5-10 pm on February 21.
It will halt at Samalkot Junction, Anaparti, Rajamundry, Nidadvolu Junction, Tanuku, Bhimvaram Town, Akividu, Kaikolur, Gudivada Junction, Vijaywada Junction, Madhira, Khammam, Warangal, Jamikunta, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Balharshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Manikpur.
The train will consist of 19 coaches, including one 1st AC, one AC- 2 Tier, one AC- 3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release from Public Relations Unit, Central Railway, Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!