Special trains to run between Kakinada & Allahabad
Nagpur: Two special trains will run between Kakinada and Allahabad via Nagpur in the coming week to clear extra rush of passengers, an official release said.
Train No 07239 Kakinada to Allahabad via Nagpur will leave Kakinada at 06.45 am on February 19 and arrive Allahabad at 12.30 pm the next day. The train will leave Balharshah at 7.20 pm and pass via Nagpur at 10.25 pm the same day, it said.
Similarly, train No 07240 Alllahabad-Kakinada will leave Allahabad at 6.40 pm on February 20 and arrive at Kakinada at 04.45 am on the third day. This train will leave Nagpur at 1.10 pm and Balharshah at 5-10 pm on February 21.
It will halt at Samalkot Junction, Anaparti, Rajamundry, Nidadvolu Junction, Tanuku, Bhimvaram Town, Akividu, Kaikolur, Gudivada Junction, Vijaywada Junction, Madhira, Khammam, Warangal, Jamikunta, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Balharshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Manikpur.
The train will consist of 19 coaches, including one 1st AC, one AC- 2 Tier, one AC- 3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release from Public Relations Unit, Central Railway, Nagpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Kohli-Dhoni stand keeps India in hunt
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'