Special trains to run between Kakinada & Allahabad
Nagpur: Two special trains will run between Kakinada and Allahabad via Nagpur in the coming week to clear extra rush of passengers, an official release said.
Train No 07239 Kakinada to Allahabad via Nagpur will leave Kakinada at 06.45 am on February 19 and arrive Allahabad at 12.30 pm the next day. The train will leave Balharshah at 7.20 pm and pass via Nagpur at 10.25 pm the same day, it said.
Similarly, train No 07240 Alllahabad-Kakinada will leave Allahabad at 6.40 pm on February 20 and arrive at Kakinada at 04.45 am on the third day. This train will leave Nagpur at 1.10 pm and Balharshah at 5-10 pm on February 21.
It will halt at Samalkot Junction, Anaparti, Rajamundry, Nidadvolu Junction, Tanuku, Bhimvaram Town, Akividu, Kaikolur, Gudivada Junction, Vijaywada Junction, Madhira, Khammam, Warangal, Jamikunta, Peddapalli, Ramgundam, Manchiriyal, Belampalli, Sirpur Kagaznagar, Balharshah, Nagpur, Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni, Satna and Manikpur.
The train will consist of 19 coaches, including one 1st AC, one AC- 2 Tier, one AC- 3 Tier, 12 Sleeper class, 2 general second class and 2 SLR coaches, according to a release from Public Relations Unit, Central Railway, Nagpur.
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards