Speculation follows Mulayam’s Rashtrapati Bhavan visit
New Delhi: Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav’s visit to Rashtrapati Bhavan to attend a cultural evening set off speculation of a “big development” but later came a cropper.
Minutes after Yadav announced that he was leaving for Rashtrapati Bhavan and that “others had also been called”, the phones in the President’s House started ringing with queries on the reason behind Yadav’s visit.
The entire issue came to rest only after it came to light that the President along with guests which included Yadav, Union Ministers Salman Khursheed and Rajiv Shukla were attending a cultural evening of Shubha Mudgal.
Many Parliamentarians were also present at the cultural event during which the veteran classical singer enthralled the audience with Ganesh Vandana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning