Spice Jet flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai
Mumbai: A Mumbai-Hyderabad Spice Jet flight with 140 passengers on board Friday landed under emergency conditions at the city airport after a fire alarm in the aircraft.
The aircraft, which took off from Mumbai airport around 0530 hours returned and landed safely at 0605 hours.
All the passengers were disembarked by 0630 hours, a Mumbai International Airport Limit (MIAL) official said here.
"Full emergency was declared at 0558 hours for the Mumbai-Hyderabad flight SG 401 after a fire alarm in the aircraft," the official said.
However, the emergency was withdrawn at 0708 hours
after an inspection was carried out and no fire was found.
Following this all operations were declared normal,
the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?