Spice Jet flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai
Mumbai: A Mumbai-Hyderabad Spice Jet flight with 140 passengers on board Friday landed under emergency conditions at the city airport after a fire alarm in the aircraft.
The aircraft, which took off from Mumbai airport around 0530 hours returned and landed safely at 0605 hours.
All the passengers were disembarked by 0630 hours, a Mumbai International Airport Limit (MIAL) official said here.
"Full emergency was declared at 0558 hours for the Mumbai-Hyderabad flight SG 401 after a fire alarm in the aircraft," the official said.
However, the emergency was withdrawn at 0708 hours
after an inspection was carried out and no fire was found.
Following this all operations were declared normal,
the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi