Spice jet flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet airlines Ahmedabad-Chennai flight was diverted to Mumbai following some technical glitches here early on Friday, officials said.
The flight, SG-281, developed a technical fault and the commander decided to land it in Mumbai as a precautionary measure around 7.30am, an official said.
However, there was no emergency landing and all the 106 passengers plus crew aboard are safe.
Aircraft engineers were examining the aircraft and are expected to give their report on the incident soon. There has been no disruptions of regular flight operations at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai on account of the incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country