Spice jet flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet airlines Ahmedabad-Chennai flight was diverted to Mumbai following some technical glitches here early on Friday, officials said.
The flight, SG-281, developed a technical fault and the commander decided to land it in Mumbai as a precautionary measure around 7.30am, an official said.
However, there was no emergency landing and all the 106 passengers plus crew aboard are safe.
Aircraft engineers were examining the aircraft and are expected to give their report on the incident soon. There has been no disruptions of regular flight operations at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai on account of the incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India