Spice jet flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet airlines Ahmedabad-Chennai flight was diverted to Mumbai following some technical glitches here early on Friday, officials said.
The flight, SG-281, developed a technical fault and the commander decided to land it in Mumbai as a precautionary measure around 7.30am, an official said.
However, there was no emergency landing and all the 106 passengers plus crew aboard are safe.
Aircraft engineers were examining the aircraft and are expected to give their report on the incident soon. There has been no disruptions of regular flight operations at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai on account of the incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok