Spice jet flight makes precautionary landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet airlines Ahmedabad-Chennai flight was diverted to Mumbai following some technical glitches here early on Friday, officials said.
The flight, SG-281, developed a technical fault and the commander decided to land it in Mumbai as a precautionary measure around 7.30am, an official said.
However, there was no emergency landing and all the 106 passengers plus crew aboard are safe.
Aircraft engineers were examining the aircraft and are expected to give their report on the incident soon. There has been no disruptions of regular flight operations at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai on account of the incident, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Car crushed between 2 trucks in Telangana, 5 dead
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Original seeds of monster black holes detected, claim astronomers
- OnePlus to launch Loop VR headset this summer
- Wishes galore! Look what Bollywood has to say on Karan Johar's 44th birthday
- Controversial BJP MLA targets Nehru-Gandhi family, asks govt to bring down statues named after them
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 5 goes out of stock within minutes of open sale