SpiceJet aircraft suffers bird hit; all safe
Vijayawada (AP): A SpiceJet aircraft with 35 passengers on board suffered a bird hit today ahead of its landing at the Gannavaram airport here.
The incident took place around 9 AM when the flight was about to touch down and suddenly a bird hit the right wing of the aircraft, damaging it slightly, airport officials said.
However, the pilot made a safe landing and none of the passengers were hurt, they said.
Due to the bird hit, the return flight to Hyderabad was cancelled, officials added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!