SpiceJet aircraft suffers bird hit; all safe
Vijayawada (AP): A SpiceJet aircraft with 35 passengers on board suffered a bird hit today ahead of its landing at the Gannavaram airport here.
The incident took place around 9 AM when the flight was about to touch down and suddenly a bird hit the right wing of the aircraft, damaging it slightly, airport officials said.
However, the pilot made a safe landing and none of the passengers were hurt, they said.
Due to the bird hit, the return flight to Hyderabad was cancelled, officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America