SpiceJet flight aborted as loader jumps out on runway
Panaji: An Ahmedabad-bound SpiceJet flight aborted take-off at the last moment after a loader jumped off from the luggage section of the plane while it was taxiing on the runway at Dabolim airport here, police said.
Police officials said the incident happened at 4.45 pm.
"When the flight was on the runway, a loader was seen jumping from the baggage section of the plane. The pilot was immediately alerted about aborting the take-off," police officials said quoting eye-witness.
Airport authorities were yet to file a complaint against the loader who was not yet identified.
"The flight was allowed to take off after a thorough security check as the behaviour of the loader was found to be suspicious," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bahrain busts weapons depot, five men arrested for planning bombings
- Olympics 2016: Ban Russians from all Rio sports - US anti-doping boss
- Facebook's solar-powered internet plane Aquila takes maiden flight!- Watch
- Flood warning issued in areas near Cauvery river in Tamil Nadu
- AAP has become shelter of comedians not having ideology, says BJP