SpiceJet flight aborted as loader jumps out on runway
Panaji: An Ahmedabad-bound SpiceJet flight aborted take-off at the last moment after a loader jumped off from the luggage section of the plane while it was taxiing on the runway at Dabolim airport here, police said.
Police officials said the incident happened at 4.45 pm.
"When the flight was on the runway, a loader was seen jumping from the baggage section of the plane. The pilot was immediately alerted about aborting the take-off," police officials said quoting eye-witness.
Airport authorities were yet to file a complaint against the loader who was not yet identified.
"The flight was allowed to take off after a thorough security check as the behaviour of the loader was found to be suspicious," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?