Spicejet flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai
Mumbai: An Ahmedabad-bound Spicejet aircraft
Monday made an emergency landing at the airport here following
problems in its air conditioning unit.
"There was some problem in the functioning of air
conditioning unit and passengers were feeling uneasy. Hence,
the aircraft had to made an emergency landing. All passengers
are safe," airport sources said.
The Spiceject aircraft took off from Goa for Ahmedabad.
The exact number of passengers on board the aircraft
could not be ascertained immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls