Spicejet flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai
Mumbai: An Ahmedabad-bound Spicejet aircraft
Monday made an emergency landing at the airport here following
problems in its air conditioning unit.
"There was some problem in the functioning of air
conditioning unit and passengers were feeling uneasy. Hence,
the aircraft had to made an emergency landing. All passengers
are safe," airport sources said.
The Spiceject aircraft took off from Goa for Ahmedabad.
The exact number of passengers on board the aircraft
could not be ascertained immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17