Spicejet flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai
Mumbai: An Ahmedabad-bound Spicejet aircraft
Monday made an emergency landing at the airport here following
problems in its air conditioning unit.
"There was some problem in the functioning of air
conditioning unit and passengers were feeling uneasy. Hence,
the aircraft had to made an emergency landing. All passengers
are safe," airport sources said.
The Spiceject aircraft took off from Goa for Ahmedabad.
The exact number of passengers on board the aircraft
could not be ascertained immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi