Spicejet flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) here Saturday following some technical problems. All passengers are safe, an official said.
There were 137 passengers on board flight SG-344 on its way here from Bangalore.
The flight made a turnaround eight minutes before it reported a technical hitch and a full emergency was declared at 12.15 pm.
It landed safely at 12.21 pm and the emergency was relaxed at 12.28 pm, the airport official said.
The emergency came even as CSIA is grappling with a stranded Turkish Airlines Airbus which skidded off the taxiway Friday and has remained bogged down in mud for the past 32 hours leading to the closure of the main runway since.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference