Spicejet flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) here Saturday following some technical problems. All passengers are safe, an official said.
There were 137 passengers on board flight SG-344 on its way here from Bangalore.
The flight made a turnaround eight minutes before it reported a technical hitch and a full emergency was declared at 12.15 pm.
It landed safely at 12.21 pm and the emergency was relaxed at 12.28 pm, the airport official said.
The emergency came even as CSIA is grappling with a stranded Turkish Airlines Airbus which skidded off the taxiway Friday and has remained bogged down in mud for the past 32 hours leading to the closure of the main runway since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack