Spicejet flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) here Saturday following some technical problems. All passengers are safe, an official said.
There were 137 passengers on board flight SG-344 on its way here from Bangalore.
The flight made a turnaround eight minutes before it reported a technical hitch and a full emergency was declared at 12.15 pm.
It landed safely at 12.21 pm and the emergency was relaxed at 12.28 pm, the airport official said.
The emergency came even as CSIA is grappling with a stranded Turkish Airlines Airbus which skidded off the taxiway Friday and has remained bogged down in mud for the past 32 hours leading to the closure of the main runway since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested