Spicejet flight makes emergency landing
Mumbai: A Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA) here Saturday following some technical problems. All passengers are safe, an official said.
There were 137 passengers on board flight SG-344 on its way here from Bangalore.
The flight made a turnaround eight minutes before it reported a technical hitch and a full emergency was declared at 12.15 pm.
It landed safely at 12.21 pm and the emergency was relaxed at 12.28 pm, the airport official said.
The emergency came even as CSIA is grappling with a stranded Turkish Airlines Airbus which skidded off the taxiway Friday and has remained bogged down in mud for the past 32 hours leading to the closure of the main runway since.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why