Spicejet flight to Delhi makes emergency landing
Lucknow: A Delhi bound Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport at Amausi on Thursday after a passenger was taken ill, officials said here.
The flight from Kolkata made an emergency landing at the
airport after one of the passengers Sumit Rajat reportedly
consumed poison on board, director airport Atul Dixit said.
He said that Rajat was rushed to a private hospital where
his condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY