Spicejet flight to Delhi makes emergency landing
Lucknow: A Delhi bound Spicejet flight made an emergency landing at Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport at Amausi on Thursday after a passenger was taken ill, officials said here.
The flight from Kolkata made an emergency landing at the
airport after one of the passengers Sumit Rajat reportedly
consumed poison on board, director airport Atul Dixit said.
He said that Rajat was rushed to a private hospital where
his condition was stated to be stable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days