Spirituality can keep corruption at bay: Sri Sri
Jaipur: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravishankar on Wednesday said integration of spirituality into politics is necessary to ward off corruption.
"Lack of spirituality and values are the main cause of corruption in politics and loss in business...Politics used to be a mean of social service in the past but today`s scenario is different, hence there is a need to revive spiritual values in politics," he said at a function to mark 75th birthday of Rajya Sabha MP and BJP leader Ramdas Agrawal here.
Ravishankar said fanaticism makes a religion weak and all religions should be "fanaticism-free".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city