Spirituality can keep corruption at bay: Sri Sri
Jaipur: Spiritual Guru Sri Sri Ravishankar on Wednesday said integration of spirituality into politics is necessary to ward off corruption.
"Lack of spirituality and values are the main cause of corruption in politics and loss in business...Politics used to be a mean of social service in the past but today`s scenario is different, hence there is a need to revive spiritual values in politics," he said at a function to mark 75th birthday of Rajya Sabha MP and BJP leader Ramdas Agrawal here.
Ravishankar said fanaticism makes a religion weak and all religions should be "fanaticism-free".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief