Srinagar attac: BJP gives notice in RS for debate
New Delhi: In the wake of suicide attack in Kashmir, BJP today gave notice for suspension of Question Hour in Rajya Sabha on Wednesday to discuss the issue of terrorism.
The notice was given by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who said the issue needs to be discussed urgently in view of recent terror strikes like the one in Srinagar today and the bomb blast in Hyderabad last month.
In Srinagar, two suspected Pakistani militants stormed a CRPF camp near a school in Bemina area, killing five security personnel in the first suicide attack in Kashmir in three years.
Pro-Pakistan militant group Hizbul Mujahideen claimed responsibility and threatened to repeat the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand