Srinagar attac: BJP gives notice in RS for debate
New Delhi: In the wake of suicide attack in Kashmir, BJP today gave notice for suspension of Question Hour in Rajya Sabha on Wednesday to discuss the issue of terrorism.
The notice was given by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who said the issue needs to be discussed urgently in view of recent terror strikes like the one in Srinagar today and the bomb blast in Hyderabad last month.
In Srinagar, two suspected Pakistani militants stormed a CRPF camp near a school in Bemina area, killing five security personnel in the first suicide attack in Kashmir in three years.
Pro-Pakistan militant group Hizbul Mujahideen claimed responsibility and threatened to repeat the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi