Srinagar attac: BJP gives notice in RS for debate
New Delhi: In the wake of suicide attack in Kashmir, BJP today gave notice for suspension of Question Hour in Rajya Sabha on Wednesday to discuss the issue of terrorism.
The notice was given by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi who said the issue needs to be discussed urgently in view of recent terror strikes like the one in Srinagar today and the bomb blast in Hyderabad last month.
In Srinagar, two suspected Pakistani militants stormed a CRPF camp near a school in Bemina area, killing five security personnel in the first suicide attack in Kashmir in three years.
Pro-Pakistan militant group Hizbul Mujahideen claimed responsibility and threatened to repeat the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi answer RSS's claim of igniting riots in the country?
- DNA: Only 4% of Indian polpulation pays income tax
- Police arrest person accused of abducting woman in Bengaluru
- Scientists find three Earth-sized planets orbiting dwarf star
- Kerala: Dalit law student brutally raped, murdered in Ernakulam
- Pakistan regrets US lack of appreciation for its anti-terror role
- Uttarakhand forest fires show signs of abating
- Smoking inside home makes kids ill
- Turkey says prevented 85 security incidents since January
- Nagaland Board of School Education (HSLC) Class 10 Results 2016 to be declared today; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in