Standing committee of Inter-State Council reconstituted
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has reconstituted the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council under the chairmanship of Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde.
Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister M Veerappa Moily, Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, Chemicals and Fertilisers Minister M K Alagiri and Law Minister Ashwani Kumar are its members.
Chief Ministers Lal Thanhawla (Mizoram) J Jayalalitha (Tamil Nadu), Parkash Singh Badal (Punjab), Manik Sarkar (Tripura), Naveen Patnaik (Odisha), Narendra Modi (Gujarat), Ashok Gehlot (Rajasthan), Oommen Chandy (Kerala) and Akhilsesh Yadav (Uttar Pradesh) are also members of the Standing Committee of the Inter-State Council, an official statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof