States asked to step up security at high courts
New Delhi: The Home Ministry has asked states
to beef up security at high courts in the wake of the
September 7 Delhi blast.
Home Ministry sources today said states have been asked
to enhance strength of security personnel at 21 high courts
across the country besides installing safety gadgets.
A thorough security review should be initiated by the
states to check for possible loopholes, they said.
The advisory has come in the wake of Wednesday`s blast
outside the Delhi High Court in which 13 people have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!