States asked to step up security at high courts
New Delhi: The Home Ministry has asked states
to beef up security at high courts in the wake of the
September 7 Delhi blast.
Home Ministry sources today said states have been asked
to enhance strength of security personnel at 21 high courts
across the country besides installing safety gadgets.
A thorough security review should be initiated by the
states to check for possible loopholes, they said.
The advisory has come in the wake of Wednesday`s blast
outside the Delhi High Court in which 13 people have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley