States asked to step up security at high courts
New Delhi: The Home Ministry has asked states
to beef up security at high courts in the wake of the
September 7 Delhi blast.
Home Ministry sources today said states have been asked
to enhance strength of security personnel at 21 high courts
across the country besides installing safety gadgets.
A thorough security review should be initiated by the
states to check for possible loopholes, they said.
The advisory has come in the wake of Wednesday`s blast
outside the Delhi High Court in which 13 people have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere