States asked to step up security at high courts
New Delhi: The Home Ministry has asked states
to beef up security at high courts in the wake of the
September 7 Delhi blast.
Home Ministry sources today said states have been asked
to enhance strength of security personnel at 21 high courts
across the country besides installing safety gadgets.
A thorough security review should be initiated by the
states to check for possible loopholes, they said.
The advisory has come in the wake of Wednesday`s blast
outside the Delhi High Court in which 13 people have been
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!