Stop bilateral talks with Pakistan: BJP`s youth wing
Jammu: Demanding a halt on bilateral talks with Pakistan in the wake of brutal killing of two Indian soldiers, members of BJP`s youth wing on Wednesday took out a protest march here and clashed with the police.
Led by the Jammu and Kashmir president of BJYM, Munish Sharma, over 200 activists took out the march here and also clashed with the police, which prevented them from marching towards Civil Secretariat.
Similar scuffle between BJYM workers and police was also reported outside Press Club.
"The talks with Pakistan are futile as our Indian soldiers and civilians are being targetted every now and then. It is also failure on the part of the Congress-led UPA government and its foreign policy," Sharma told reporters here.
Sharma said the Centre should call off all talks with Pakistan and a strong and befitting reply should follow.
BJP state secretary Yudhvir Sethi, claimed that India has not learnt any lesson from the past approach of Pakistan, which has JK on its top agenda and have been making all efforts to snatch this border state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?