Stop bilateral talks with Pakistan: BJP`s youth wing
Jammu: Demanding a halt on bilateral talks with Pakistan in the wake of brutal killing of two Indian soldiers, members of BJP`s youth wing on Wednesday took out a protest march here and clashed with the police.
Led by the Jammu and Kashmir president of BJYM, Munish Sharma, over 200 activists took out the march here and also clashed with the police, which prevented them from marching towards Civil Secretariat.
Similar scuffle between BJYM workers and police was also reported outside Press Club.
"The talks with Pakistan are futile as our Indian soldiers and civilians are being targetted every now and then. It is also failure on the part of the Congress-led UPA government and its foreign policy," Sharma told reporters here.
Sharma said the Centre should call off all talks with Pakistan and a strong and befitting reply should follow.
BJP state secretary Yudhvir Sethi, claimed that India has not learnt any lesson from the past approach of Pakistan, which has JK on its top agenda and have been making all efforts to snatch this border state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand