Strong Lokpal if Anna returns to Ramlila: Bedi
New Delhi: Team Anna has started talking
about the return of Anna Hazare to street protest with a
prominent activist Kiran Bedi saying that a strong Lokpal bill
will be passed only if he returns to Ramlila Ground.
"Lokpal bill may go the women`s bill way unless Anna
returns to Ramlila Ground in good health and right season for
effective corrections," Bedi tweeted.
Hazare had called off all agitation plans two days ago
while abruptly ending his fast in Mumbai ahead of schedule due
to failing health and poor response to his protest.
He had also called off the jail bharo agitation which was
to begin today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement