Subash Chandra seeks phone call records of three Jindal family members Including Naveen Jindal
Requests Court To Monitor Investigation; Seeks Other Side of the Coin To Be Investigated Too
Voluntarily Meets Police to Clarify Their Misrepresentations Regarding His UK Phone Number
New Delhi: Mr. Subhash Chandra`s counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Wednesday submitted a representation on behalf of ZNL`s Non-Executive Chairman Mr Subhash Chandra in Saket District Court, stating:
Later in the evening, Mr Chandra voluntarily visited the Chanakya Puri Crime Branch Police Station. He stated that it was wrong on part of the police authorities to spread unattributed stories in the media that he had denied possession of the UK number.
Newsmen gathered outside the police station asked Mr Chandra if, indeed, the news license of Zee News could be hit. To this Mr Chandra reminded that the complaint against Zee News has come from the prime perpetrators of massive collusion and corruption of public resources.
That serious and repeated violators like the channel which had broadcast phone interviews of terrorists besieging Mumbai during 26/11 and another channel which showed utter make-believe stories on mass firings in Mumbai that very day were allowed to continue broadcasting, are facts the government’s decision makers will have to consider, Mr Chandra reminded.
In a separate affidavit, Sudhir Chaudhary, said that the following on the complainant should also be kept in mind while the Investigation is being carried on:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way