Subash Chandra seeks phone call records of three Jindal family members Including Naveen Jindal
Requests Court To Monitor Investigation; Seeks Other Side of the Coin To Be Investigated Too
Voluntarily Meets Police to Clarify Their Misrepresentations Regarding His UK Phone Number
New Delhi: Mr. Subhash Chandra`s counsel Vijay Aggarwal on Wednesday submitted a representation on behalf of ZNL`s Non-Executive Chairman Mr Subhash Chandra in Saket District Court, stating:
Later in the evening, Mr Chandra voluntarily visited the Chanakya Puri Crime Branch Police Station. He stated that it was wrong on part of the police authorities to spread unattributed stories in the media that he had denied possession of the UK number.
Newsmen gathered outside the police station asked Mr Chandra if, indeed, the news license of Zee News could be hit. To this Mr Chandra reminded that the complaint against Zee News has come from the prime perpetrators of massive collusion and corruption of public resources.
That serious and repeated violators like the channel which had broadcast phone interviews of terrorists besieging Mumbai during 26/11 and another channel which showed utter make-believe stories on mass firings in Mumbai that very day were allowed to continue broadcasting, are facts the government’s decision makers will have to consider, Mr Chandra reminded.
In a separate affidavit, Sudhir Chaudhary, said that the following on the complainant should also be kept in mind while the Investigation is being carried on:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read