Subramanian Swamy meets Prez, discusses issues related to China, Pak
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday met President Pranab Mukherjee and raised issues related to China and Pakistan.
After the meeting, Swamy said he discussed with the President issues arising from developments related to China and Pakistan.
He said he also raised the constitutional question of mercy petition of death row convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown