Subramanian Swamy meets Prez, discusses issues related to China, Pak
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday met President Pranab Mukherjee and raised issues related to China and Pakistan.
After the meeting, Swamy said he discussed with the President issues arising from developments related to China and Pakistan.
He said he also raised the constitutional question of mercy petition of death row convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!