Subramanian Swamy meets Prez, discusses issues related to China, Pak
New Delhi: Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy on Saturday met President Pranab Mukherjee and raised issues related to China and Pakistan.
After the meeting, Swamy said he discussed with the President issues arising from developments related to China and Pakistan.
He said he also raised the constitutional question of mercy petition of death row convicts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal