Subramanian Swamy to address peace conference in China
New Delhi: Senior BJP leader Subramanian Swamy will address an international conference of the World Peace Forum in China, according to an official statement.
"He will be traveling on June 20 for the two-day conference which will be held in Beijing on June 21-22. Swamy is scheduled to address the Conference on June 22 on `South Asian Cooperation and Regional Security`," an official statement from his office said today.
Former Japanese prime ministers Tomiichi Murayama and Yukio Hatoyama, former prime minister of France Dominique de Villepin, former Pakistani prime minister Shaukat Aziz, former prime minister of Malaysia Abdullah Badawi, former president of Vietnam Tran Duc Luong, former United States secretary of state Henry Kissinger, former secretary of the security council of the Russian Federation Igor Ivanov, are among others, including Chinese Ministers, expected to participate in the Conference, according to the organisers committee.
The committee is headed by Chen Jining, President of Tsinghua University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing