Sukhoi fleet heads for France for joint exercise
Bareilly: A fleet of eight Sukhoi
fighter jets has left for France from Trishul airport to
participate in a joint military exercise.
The fleet left yesterday in the presence of senior air
staff officer of Central Air Command S Bardhman.
Addressing the pilots, Bardhman said that this would
be the second big international level joint military exercise
after the one held with the US.
He said that the joint exercise would not only
strengthen ties between French and Indian airforce, but the
members of the contingent would also learn several latest
Six Sukhoi jets will participate in the joint
exercise, which will continue till June 25, whereas two would
be kept as standby.
- WATCH: When Virat Kohli applauded David Warner's 'helicopter' shot during SRH-RCB match
- Uttarakhand forest fire: WATCH - How IAF's Mi-17 lifts water from Bhimtal lake to spray it over affected areas
- Priyanka Chopra attends White House Correspondents' dinner, gets clicked with President Obama
- AgustaWestland scam: Manohar Parrikar to place all details about deal before Parliament on May 4
- READ: Rohit Sharma's touching hand-written letter to fans on his 29th birthday!