Sukhoi fleet heads for France for joint exercise
Bareilly: A fleet of eight Sukhoi
fighter jets has left for France from Trishul airport to
participate in a joint military exercise.
The fleet left yesterday in the presence of senior air
staff officer of Central Air Command S Bardhman.
Addressing the pilots, Bardhman said that this would
be the second big international level joint military exercise
after the one held with the US.
He said that the joint exercise would not only
strengthen ties between French and Indian airforce, but the
members of the contingent would also learn several latest
Six Sukhoi jets will participate in the joint
exercise, which will continue till June 25, whereas two would
be kept as standby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister