Sukhoi fleet heads for France for joint exercise
Bareilly: A fleet of eight Sukhoi
fighter jets has left for France from Trishul airport to
participate in a joint military exercise.
The fleet left yesterday in the presence of senior air
staff officer of Central Air Command S Bardhman.
Addressing the pilots, Bardhman said that this would
be the second big international level joint military exercise
after the one held with the US.
He said that the joint exercise would not only
strengthen ties between French and Indian airforce, but the
members of the contingent would also learn several latest
Six Sukhoi jets will participate in the joint
exercise, which will continue till June 25, whereas two would
be kept as standby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok