Sukhoi fleet heads for France for joint exercise
Bareilly: A fleet of eight Sukhoi
fighter jets has left for France from Trishul airport to
participate in a joint military exercise.
The fleet left yesterday in the presence of senior air
staff officer of Central Air Command S Bardhman.
Addressing the pilots, Bardhman said that this would
be the second big international level joint military exercise
after the one held with the US.
He said that the joint exercise would not only
strengthen ties between French and Indian airforce, but the
members of the contingent would also learn several latest
Six Sukhoi jets will participate in the joint
exercise, which will continue till June 25, whereas two would
be kept as standby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement