Sukna trial: Cross examination of first witness on
Guwahati: The cross examination of the
first prosecution witness was carried on in the third day on Monday at the court of the General Court Martial (GCM).
"The cross examination of Col NK Dabas, staff officer
of 33 corps was on today," defence sources said.
Dabas`s cross examination was done after he deposed as
the first prosecution witness in the GCM hearing against Lt
Gen (retd) Avadesh Prakash for being allegedly involved in the
Sukna land scam.
Prakash who was the military secretary in the former
Army Chief Deepak Kapoor`s office can lose his rank if found
guilty of illegally allotting military land in Sukna in North
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket