Sukna trial: Cross examination of first witness on
Guwahati: The cross examination of the
first prosecution witness was carried on in the third day on Monday at the court of the General Court Martial (GCM).
"The cross examination of Col NK Dabas, staff officer
of 33 corps was on today," defence sources said.
Dabas`s cross examination was done after he deposed as
the first prosecution witness in the GCM hearing against Lt
Gen (retd) Avadesh Prakash for being allegedly involved in the
Sukna land scam.
Prakash who was the military secretary in the former
Army Chief Deepak Kapoor`s office can lose his rank if found
guilty of illegally allotting military land in Sukna in North
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj