Sukna trial: Cross examination of first witness on
Guwahati: The cross examination of the
first prosecution witness was carried on in the third day on Monday at the court of the General Court Martial (GCM).
"The cross examination of Col NK Dabas, staff officer
of 33 corps was on today," defence sources said.
Dabas`s cross examination was done after he deposed as
the first prosecution witness in the GCM hearing against Lt
Gen (retd) Avadesh Prakash for being allegedly involved in the
Sukna land scam.
Prakash who was the military secretary in the former
Army Chief Deepak Kapoor`s office can lose his rank if found
guilty of illegally allotting military land in Sukna in North
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi