Summer specials towards Shirdi from Puri
Bhubaneswar: Keeping in view the rush in regular trains, East Coast Railway (ECoR) would run summer specials between Sai Nagar Shirdi and Puri.
The 02746 Puri-Sai Nagar Shirdi special train would leave Puri at 23.35 hrs every Friday from April 5 till June 28 and arrive at Sai Nagar Shirdi at 08.25 hrs on Sunday.
02745 Sai Nagar Shirdi-Puri special would leave Sai Nagar Shirdi at 13.00 hrs every Sunday from April 7 till June 30 and arrive at Puri at 22.55 hrs the next day, ECoR said in a release here.
The train will have one AC-2 tier, two AC-3 tier, nine sleeper class, six general second class and one pantry car, the release said.
It will have stoppages at Khurda Road, Bhubaneswar, Dhenkanal, Talcher Road, Angul, Sambalpur, Bargarh Road, Balangir, Titlagarh, Kantabanji, Raipur, Durg, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Badnera, Akola, Bhusaval, Manmad, Kopargaon and?Puntamba, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state