Summons to NSG commandos: Bombay HC adjourns hearing
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday
adjourned till tomorrow the hearing on a petition by the
Centre opposing a special court`s summons to three National
Security Guard (NSG) commandos who had taken part in the
operation during the 26/11 terror attacks here.
The court suggested the central government submit
guidelines as to which part of the commando operation was
required to be kept secret.
The union government is contending that secrecy is
fundamental to the commandos modus-operandi and therefore they
should not be made to depose in the court trying the Mumbai
terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city