Summons to NSG commandos: Bombay HC adjourns hearing
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday
adjourned till tomorrow the hearing on a petition by the
Centre opposing a special court`s summons to three National
Security Guard (NSG) commandos who had taken part in the
operation during the 26/11 terror attacks here.
The court suggested the central government submit
guidelines as to which part of the commando operation was
required to be kept secret.
The union government is contending that secrecy is
fundamental to the commandos modus-operandi and therefore they
should not be made to depose in the court trying the Mumbai
terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them