Summons to NSG commandos: Bombay HC adjourns hearing
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday
adjourned till tomorrow the hearing on a petition by the
Centre opposing a special court`s summons to three National
Security Guard (NSG) commandos who had taken part in the
operation during the 26/11 terror attacks here.
The court suggested the central government submit
guidelines as to which part of the commando operation was
required to be kept secret.
The union government is contending that secrecy is
fundamental to the commandos modus-operandi and therefore they
should not be made to depose in the court trying the Mumbai
terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...