Summons to NSG commandos: Bombay HC adjourns hearing
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday
adjourned till tomorrow the hearing on a petition by the
Centre opposing a special court`s summons to three National
Security Guard (NSG) commandos who had taken part in the
operation during the 26/11 terror attacks here.
The court suggested the central government submit
guidelines as to which part of the commando operation was
required to be kept secret.
The union government is contending that secrecy is
fundamental to the commandos modus-operandi and therefore they
should not be made to depose in the court trying the Mumbai
terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- Market tries to recover from Brexit blow, Sensex up 122 points
- Volkswagen agrees to $14.7 billion payout in US emissions probe
- Surprising! Kumar Sangakkara picks Rahul Dravid over Sachin Tendulkar in his All-Time XI
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin files petition in Bihar court, claims threat to his life from state govt