Summons to NSG commandos: Bombay HC adjourns hearing
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Wednesday
adjourned till tomorrow the hearing on a petition by the
Centre opposing a special court`s summons to three National
Security Guard (NSG) commandos who had taken part in the
operation during the 26/11 terror attacks here.
The court suggested the central government submit
guidelines as to which part of the commando operation was
required to be kept secret.
The union government is contending that secrecy is
fundamental to the commandos modus-operandi and therefore they
should not be made to depose in the court trying the Mumbai
terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH