Sunanda P Tharoor`s death should be probed for truth to come out: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Sensing a conspiracy in HRD minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife Sunanda Tharoor sudden demise, Bharatiya Janata Party`s senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday called for inquiry into her death.
Swamy said that there should be a comprehensive inquiry into Sunanda`s death as people must know what actually happened.
The BJP leader had earlier imputed Shashi Tharoor for misusing his powers. He had alleged that a Union Minister of state from Kerala, had misused his office to get his son out of a UAE jail. However, Tharoor rejected any such allegations.
Sunanda passed away yesterday evening inside a suite in Delhi`s Leela Hotel. She was cremated today after an autopsy was conducted by doctors who called her death “unnatural”.
The mortal remains of Sunanda were, consigned to flames at Lodhi Road crematorium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!