Sunanda P Tharoor`s death should be probed for truth to come out: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Sensing a conspiracy in HRD minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife Sunanda Tharoor sudden demise, Bharatiya Janata Party`s senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday called for inquiry into her death.
Swamy said that there should be a comprehensive inquiry into Sunanda`s death as people must know what actually happened.
The BJP leader had earlier imputed Shashi Tharoor for misusing his powers. He had alleged that a Union Minister of state from Kerala, had misused his office to get his son out of a UAE jail. However, Tharoor rejected any such allegations.
Sunanda passed away yesterday evening inside a suite in Delhi`s Leela Hotel. She was cremated today after an autopsy was conducted by doctors who called her death “unnatural”.
The mortal remains of Sunanda were, consigned to flames at Lodhi Road crematorium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- Zee Media Exclusive: Wife says Yakub Memon unwell, appeals to govt for clemency