Sunanda P Tharoor`s death should be probed for truth to come out: BJP
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Sensing a conspiracy in HRD minister Shashi Tharoor`s wife Sunanda Tharoor sudden demise, Bharatiya Janata Party`s senior leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday called for inquiry into her death.
Swamy said that there should be a comprehensive inquiry into Sunanda`s death as people must know what actually happened.
The BJP leader had earlier imputed Shashi Tharoor for misusing his powers. He had alleged that a Union Minister of state from Kerala, had misused his office to get his son out of a UAE jail. However, Tharoor rejected any such allegations.
Sunanda passed away yesterday evening inside a suite in Delhi`s Leela Hotel. She was cremated today after an autopsy was conducted by doctors who called her death “unnatural”.
The mortal remains of Sunanda were, consigned to flames at Lodhi Road crematorium.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends