Super 30 operator demands fresh exam for IIT-JEE 2010
Patna: Despite the multi-pronged remedial
measures devised for errors in the IIT-JEE papers this year,
Super 30 operator and mathematics wizard Anand Kumar today
said fresh examination for the IIT-JEE 2010 was the `lone
alternative` in the present circumstances.
"Most of around 4.72 lakh candidates who appeared in
the exam on April 11, 2010 underwent psychological pressure
and stress because of the errors in the papers," Anand told
"Any remedial measures devised by the IIT Managing
Board won`t serve any purpose and it will be gross injustice
to deserving students who failed to cope at the time of the
exam," he said.
Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, he said, had
written to Union Human Resource Department Minister Kapil
Sibal seeking fresh exams as the errors had confused the
Kumar had cited the English version of the paper,
where certain questions carried 48 marks, but the Hindi
version had the same questions with wrong instruction
and carried only 18 marks.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds
- Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, Bhavesh Patel among highest paid CEOs in world
- Oh fresh! You can't afford to miss these pictures from Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover's pooja ceremony
- 7th Pay Commission: New pay scales to put extra burden of Rs 1.02 lakh cr in FY17
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 24: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders — As it happened...