Sushilkumar Shinde owns a tractor, his wife has a tempo
Solapur (Maharashtra): A tractor and a tempo are among the movable assets owned by Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde and his wife Ujwala who have agriculture and social work as their profession.
Apart from these vehicles, Shinde also has a generator worth Rs 4.7 lakh and a Toyota Fortuner purchased this year for Rs 10 lakh, as per the affidavit filed by the Union Minister along with his nomination papers for the Lok Sabha polls here.
The Minister has declared a total of Rs 6.18 crore worth as movable assets while her wife`s assets are valued at Rs 2.4 crore. This includes jewellery worth nearly Rs 30 lakh between the couple.
Shinde`s Kubota tractor of 2011 model is worth Rs 5.72 lakh while the tempo in his wife`s name is worth Rs 7.3 lakh.
Among immovable assets, Shinde has agricultural land, farm houses, flats and residential plots.
He has declared total self acquired assets of Rs 5.8 crore in his name and further Rs 9.08 crore in his wife`s name. As liabilities, Shinde has disclosed a loan of Rs 1.5 lakh.
Interestingly, the Minister has listed agriculture and social work as his profession and LLB as his highest educational qualification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog