Sushilkumar Shinde to visit Bodh Gaya on Wednesday
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will on Tuesday visit Bodh Gaya where ten bombs exploded on Sunday injuring two monks.
Shinde, accompanied by Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami and other officials, will meet the injured monks and visit the Bodh Gaya temple, one of the most holiest Buddhist sites, where the ten bombs exploded and three others were defused.
The Home Minister is expected to hold a security review meeting with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and state government officials to take stock of the measures taken for the security of the temple complex.
Investigators of the Bihar Police and National Investigation Agency are likely to brief Shinde about the progress of the probe during his visit to Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents