Sushilkumar Shinde to visit Bodh Gaya on Wednesday
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will on Tuesday visit Bodh Gaya where ten bombs exploded on Sunday injuring two monks.
Shinde, accompanied by Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami and other officials, will meet the injured monks and visit the Bodh Gaya temple, one of the most holiest Buddhist sites, where the ten bombs exploded and three others were defused.
The Home Minister is expected to hold a security review meeting with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and state government officials to take stock of the measures taken for the security of the temple complex.
Investigators of the Bihar Police and National Investigation Agency are likely to brief Shinde about the progress of the probe during his visit to Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference