Sushilkumar Shinde to visit Bodh Gaya on Wednesday
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will on Tuesday visit Bodh Gaya where ten bombs exploded on Sunday injuring two monks.
Shinde, accompanied by Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami and other officials, will meet the injured monks and visit the Bodh Gaya temple, one of the most holiest Buddhist sites, where the ten bombs exploded and three others were defused.
The Home Minister is expected to hold a security review meeting with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and state government officials to take stock of the measures taken for the security of the temple complex.
Investigators of the Bihar Police and National Investigation Agency are likely to brief Shinde about the progress of the probe during his visit to Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says