Sushilkumar Shinde to visit Bodh Gaya on Wednesday
New Delhi: Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will on Tuesday visit Bodh Gaya where ten bombs exploded on Sunday injuring two monks.
Shinde, accompanied by Union Home Secretary Anil Goswami and other officials, will meet the injured monks and visit the Bodh Gaya temple, one of the most holiest Buddhist sites, where the ten bombs exploded and three others were defused.
The Home Minister is expected to hold a security review meeting with Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and state government officials to take stock of the measures taken for the security of the temple complex.
Investigators of the Bihar Police and National Investigation Agency are likely to brief Shinde about the progress of the probe during his visit to Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss