Sushma Swaraj attacks govt for continuing dialogue with Pakistan
New Delhi: Taking a serious note of repeated ceasefire violations by Pakistan at the LoC, BJP leader Sushma Swaraj on Saturday attacked the government for its policy of continuing a dialogue with that country.
"The border violations by Pakistan is a matter of grave concern. The more our government talks, more the violations," Swaraj said on Twitter.
BJP has been demanding that India stop the dialogue process with Pakistan till it acts against terror emanating from there.
Earlier in August when five Indian soldiers were killed by Pakistan along the Line of Control, the Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha had accused the government of being "weak and indecisive".
The BJP leader had also hit out at the Prime Minister and sought cancellation of his meeting with his Pakistan counterpart Nawaz Sharif in New york in September.
On the issue of Women`s Reservation Bill pending in Parliament, Swaraj said it requires a constitutional amendment and cannot be done through an ordinance.
"Women Reservation Bill requires constitutional amendment. This cannot be done through an ordinance," she said in another tweet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!