Suspected ammonia gas leak in Mumbai
Mumbai: There are fears of a suspected gas leak in Mumbai.
According to reports, people living in posh Matunga area of the metropolitan city on Saturday complained of burning sensation in eyes as well as sore throat.
The symptoms were reported by people in Mahim, Dadar, Shivdi and Vadala as well.
Students of SNDP College in Vadala also reported of the same symptoms.
Fire brigade officials have been rushed to the affected spots and officials said, the suspected leak could be of ammonia gas.
All the areas from where suspected gas leak has been reported are all residential zones and have no industries, so officials were trying to find out from where the gas could be leaking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security