Suspected ammonia gas leak in Mumbai
Mumbai: There are fears of a suspected gas leak in Mumbai.
According to reports, people living in posh Matunga area of the metropolitan city on Saturday complained of burning sensation in eyes as well as sore throat.
The symptoms were reported by people in Mahim, Dadar, Shivdi and Vadala as well.
Students of SNDP College in Vadala also reported of the same symptoms.
Fire brigade officials have been rushed to the affected spots and officials said, the suspected leak could be of ammonia gas.
All the areas from where suspected gas leak has been reported are all residential zones and have no industries, so officials were trying to find out from where the gas could be leaking.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016
- Time flies! Emraan Hashmi reminisces four years of 'Jannat 2'
- Russia says bolstering forces to counter NATO