Suspected ammonia gas leak in Mumbai
Mumbai: There are fears of a suspected gas leak in Mumbai.
According to reports, people living in posh Matunga area of the metropolitan city on Saturday complained of burning sensation in eyes as well as sore throat.
The symptoms were reported by people in Mahim, Dadar, Shivdi and Vadala as well.
Students of SNDP College in Vadala also reported of the same symptoms.
Fire brigade officials have been rushed to the affected spots and officials said, the suspected leak could be of ammonia gas.
All the areas from where suspected gas leak has been reported are all residential zones and have no industries, so officials were trying to find out from where the gas could be leaking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre