Suspected ammonia gas leak in Mumbai
Mumbai: There are fears of a suspected gas leak in Mumbai.
According to reports, people living in posh Matunga area of the metropolitan city on Saturday complained of burning sensation in eyes as well as sore throat.
The symptoms were reported by people in Mahim, Dadar, Shivdi and Vadala as well.
Students of SNDP College in Vadala also reported of the same symptoms.
Fire brigade officials have been rushed to the affected spots and officials said, the suspected leak could be of ammonia gas.
All the areas from where suspected gas leak has been reported are all residential zones and have no industries, so officials were trying to find out from where the gas could be leaking.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis