Suspected ammonia gas leak in Mumbai
Mumbai: There are fears of a suspected gas leak in Mumbai.
According to reports, people living in posh Matunga area of the metropolitan city on Saturday complained of burning sensation in eyes as well as sore throat.
The symptoms were reported by people in Mahim, Dadar, Shivdi and Vadala as well.
Students of SNDP College in Vadala also reported of the same symptoms.
Fire brigade officials have been rushed to the affected spots and officials said, the suspected leak could be of ammonia gas.
All the areas from where suspected gas leak has been reported are all residential zones and have no industries, so officials were trying to find out from where the gas could be leaking.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj