Suspected militant arrested in J&K
Jammu: A youth, who was allegedly taken for arms training to Pakistan occupied Kashmir (PoK) by militants 14 years ago, was arrested after he returned to his house in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir.
The suspected militant, Liaquat Mughal, was arrested soon after he arrived back to his home in Ghambir Mughlan in Rajouri district from PoK via Nepal last night, they said.
Mughal was taken by militants for arms training to PoK in 1998, but after his family`s persuation he decided to return to his home. He is being interrogated by the officials, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report