Suspected terrorists` remand extended
Batala (Punjab): A court here today extended
the police remand of two suspected Babbar Khalsa International
terrorists till Thursday.
Balwinder Singh alias Binda and Manjinder Singh alias
Manna were arrested in Gurdaspur district three days ago and
a pistol and some cartridges were recovered from them.
Batala Judicial Magistrate Sanjiv Kundi further remanded
them to police custody till Thursday.
The two were nabbed at a petrol pump at Khanowal village
where they had gone to get fuel for their motor-cycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Amar Singh threatens to quit Samajwadi Party over insult by party leaders
- Congress MLAs suspended after Gujarat Assembly ruckus over Dalits
- Javed Miandad asks Misbah-ul-Haq to call off retirement plans to ensure Pakistan's future success
- Salman Khan's sister Arpita's house robbed; cash, goods worth Rs 3.25 lakh stolen
- Severe obesity alone can increase heart failure risk