Suspected terrorists` remand extended
Batala (Punjab): A court here today extended
the police remand of two suspected Babbar Khalsa International
terrorists till Thursday.
Balwinder Singh alias Binda and Manjinder Singh alias
Manna were arrested in Gurdaspur district three days ago and
a pistol and some cartridges were recovered from them.
Batala Judicial Magistrate Sanjiv Kundi further remanded
them to police custody till Thursday.
The two were nabbed at a petrol pump at Khanowal village
where they had gone to get fuel for their motor-cycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of obesity in India and its precautionary measures
- DNA: Analysis of obesity in India and its precautionary measures - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base
- DNA: Analysis of conditions faced by Indian Army at Daulat Beg Oldi military base - Part II