Suspected terrorists` remand extended
Batala (Punjab): A court here today extended
the police remand of two suspected Babbar Khalsa International
terrorists till Thursday.
Balwinder Singh alias Binda and Manjinder Singh alias
Manna were arrested in Gurdaspur district three days ago and
a pistol and some cartridges were recovered from them.
Batala Judicial Magistrate Sanjiv Kundi further remanded
them to police custody till Thursday.
The two were nabbed at a petrol pump at Khanowal village
where they had gone to get fuel for their motor-cycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan