Suspected terrorists` remand extended
Batala (Punjab): A court here today extended
the police remand of two suspected Babbar Khalsa International
terrorists till Thursday.
Balwinder Singh alias Binda and Manjinder Singh alias
Manna were arrested in Gurdaspur district three days ago and
a pistol and some cartridges were recovered from them.
Batala Judicial Magistrate Sanjiv Kundi further remanded
them to police custody till Thursday.
The two were nabbed at a petrol pump at Khanowal village
where they had gone to get fuel for their motor-cycle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal