Suspected terrorists` remand extended
Batala (Punjab): A court here today extended
the police remand of two suspected Babbar Khalsa International
terrorists till Thursday.
Balwinder Singh alias Binda and Manjinder Singh alias
Manna were arrested in Gurdaspur district three days ago and
a pistol and some cartridges were recovered from them.
Batala Judicial Magistrate Sanjiv Kundi further remanded
them to police custody till Thursday.
The two were nabbed at a petrol pump at Khanowal village
where they had gone to get fuel for their motor-cycle.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India