Swamy questions Kejriwal for attacking only Vadra
Patna: Alleging that Robert Vadra used his `connections` with the Gandhi family to accumulate wealth and commit other improprieties, Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy on Tuesday questioned Arvind Kejriwal for restricting his expose to Vadra only and not attacking the Congress president on the issue.
"The expose about accumulation of huge wealth by Vadra in a short span of time and other improprieties is fine, but why did Kejriwal not hit out against the Congress president who could be the facilitator of misdemeanour of her son in-law," he asked.
"Who was the leader whose influence Vadra used to make huge wealth?" Swamy asked and questioned as to why Kejriwal was deliberately refraining from the name of that person.
Swamy also took to task Kejriwal for restricting his expose only against Vadra to score points through media and not going to the court to nail the Congress president`s son- in-law if at all he wanted to root out corruption from the political system.
The Janata Party chief further expressed apprehension about Kejriwal`s proposed political party finding its moorings in the national polity and said that by merely parachuting in political field, a party does not necessarily makes a place for itself.
One requires to do a lot of hardwork and put in place a structure before floating a political party, he said, raising a question mark on Kejriwal`s political future.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what