Swamy terms AAP, Aruna Roy, Mander as naxalites
Jaipur: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said AAP is a "naxalite party" with no specific manifesto.
"AAP is totally a naxalite party, it has no specific manifesto except for water, power, and other services," Swamy told reporters after delivering a lecture on `Indian Economy: Present Crisis and Way Forward` organised by BJP`s Chartered Accountant wing here.
"How AAP is naxalite, I tell you. Arvind Kejariwal has written a book titled `swaraj` and it deals with naxalites` issues. Kejriwal wants that every `mohalla` (colony) should have a sabha and government administration runs under it... this is against the law," Swamy said.
Quoting AAP leader Prashant Bhushan`s controversial statement on Kashmir, Swamy said,"As per AAP, our country is not one country, and those who do not want to live here should be allowed to go where ever they want."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31