Swedish model not ready to reveal her location: Goa police
Panaji: Goa Police on Saturday said Swedish model
Lucky Farmhouse, who played a key role in exposing the
cop-drug mafia nexus through a spy cam, was not ready to
divulge her location in Mumbai.
"In her email, she never indicated that she is in
Mumbai," Deputy Inspector General of Police Ravindra Yadav
said on Saturday.
He said that after her initial e-mail, she had stopped
replying to their communication.
She has given her address of Sweden and the telephone
number. "If she is ready to come even now, we are ready to
take her statement," Yadav said.
In an e-mail interview, Farmhouse, former
girlfriend of Israeli drug baron, Yaniv Benaim alias Atala,
had yesterday said she had told police that she was very much
in Mumbai and that that she was ready to come to Goa even
"I have told them that my next planned trip to Goa is
in August, but I can come earlier if they want that. If it`s
very urgent I can come tomorrow," she had said.
The nexus came to light a few months ago when she
posted videos, shot secretly, on social networking website
YouTube showing Atala bragging about his friendship with
The videos triggered a major crackdown by the state
government, leading to the arrest of Atala and seven
policemen, including an inspector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir