Swedish model not ready to reveal her location: Goa police
Panaji: Goa Police on Saturday said Swedish model
Lucky Farmhouse, who played a key role in exposing the
cop-drug mafia nexus through a spy cam, was not ready to
divulge her location in Mumbai.
"In her email, she never indicated that she is in
Mumbai," Deputy Inspector General of Police Ravindra Yadav
said on Saturday.
He said that after her initial e-mail, she had stopped
replying to their communication.
She has given her address of Sweden and the telephone
number. "If she is ready to come even now, we are ready to
take her statement," Yadav said.
In an e-mail interview, Farmhouse, former
girlfriend of Israeli drug baron, Yaniv Benaim alias Atala,
had yesterday said she had told police that she was very much
in Mumbai and that that she was ready to come to Goa even
"I have told them that my next planned trip to Goa is
in August, but I can come earlier if they want that. If it`s
very urgent I can come tomorrow," she had said.
The nexus came to light a few months ago when she
posted videos, shot secretly, on social networking website
YouTube showing Atala bragging about his friendship with
The videos triggered a major crackdown by the state
government, leading to the arrest of Atala and seven
policemen, including an inspector.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Bihar polls: Nitish's minister Kushwaha caught on camera taking bribe, suspended from party post