Talks futile till Pak stops supporting terror: BJP
Bangalore: BJP on Friday said engaging Pakistan in
talks over Kashmir issue would prove to be a futile exercise
till that country stopped "supporting" terrorist activities.
"Pakistan jab tak atankhwadh ko samarthan karna bandh nahi
karega tab tak pakistan se charcha karne se koi nishpati hogi,
hame lagata hai (Until Pakistan stopped supporting terrorism,
holding talks with Pakistan would yield no results, I feel),
BJP President Nitin Gadkari told reporters here on the
sidelines of a function here.
The two-day Foreign Secretary level talks between India and
Pakistan had got underway in Islamabad yesterday.
Asked about the rising inflation rate, he said it was due
to "the wrong economic policies and bad governance of congress
"There is too much expectation from our great economist
Prime Minister but in the examination he has failed. It is
difficult to give him 25 marks out of 100", he said.
The government had completely failed on economic issues, he
alleged. "It is unfortunate the people of India have to face
the problem of price inflation and it is really difficult for
poor persons to survive", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part IV
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part V
- Manchester United invite Pakistan cricket team for a visit at Old Trafford football stadium – See pics!
- Explosion near reception centre for refugees in Zirndorfin of southern Germany
- Italy expels imam who named daughter Jihad
- Assam reels under massive flood; 1.5 million affected
- ENG vs PAK: England all-rounder Ben Stokes ruled out of third test with calf injury