Talks futile till Pak stops supporting terror: BJP
Bangalore: BJP on Friday said engaging Pakistan in
talks over Kashmir issue would prove to be a futile exercise
till that country stopped "supporting" terrorist activities.
"Pakistan jab tak atankhwadh ko samarthan karna bandh nahi
karega tab tak pakistan se charcha karne se koi nishpati hogi,
hame lagata hai (Until Pakistan stopped supporting terrorism,
holding talks with Pakistan would yield no results, I feel),
BJP President Nitin Gadkari told reporters here on the
sidelines of a function here.
The two-day Foreign Secretary level talks between India and
Pakistan had got underway in Islamabad yesterday.
Asked about the rising inflation rate, he said it was due
to "the wrong economic policies and bad governance of congress
"There is too much expectation from our great economist
Prime Minister but in the examination he has failed. It is
difficult to give him 25 marks out of 100", he said.
The government had completely failed on economic issues, he
alleged. "It is unfortunate the people of India have to face
the problem of price inflation and it is really difficult for
poor persons to survive", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today
- Chilli-based PAVA shells may replace pellet guns in Jammu and Kashmir