Talks futile till Pak stops supporting terror: BJP
Bangalore: BJP on Friday said engaging Pakistan in
talks over Kashmir issue would prove to be a futile exercise
till that country stopped "supporting" terrorist activities.
"Pakistan jab tak atankhwadh ko samarthan karna bandh nahi
karega tab tak pakistan se charcha karne se koi nishpati hogi,
hame lagata hai (Until Pakistan stopped supporting terrorism,
holding talks with Pakistan would yield no results, I feel),
BJP President Nitin Gadkari told reporters here on the
sidelines of a function here.
The two-day Foreign Secretary level talks between India and
Pakistan had got underway in Islamabad yesterday.
Asked about the rising inflation rate, he said it was due
to "the wrong economic policies and bad governance of congress
"There is too much expectation from our great economist
Prime Minister but in the examination he has failed. It is
difficult to give him 25 marks out of 100", he said.
The government had completely failed on economic issues, he
alleged. "It is unfortunate the people of India have to face
the problem of price inflation and it is really difficult for
poor persons to survive", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Fire at police station near Chennai's Marina Beach; police disperse protesters