Talks futile till Pak stops supporting terror: BJP
Bangalore: BJP on Friday said engaging Pakistan in
talks over Kashmir issue would prove to be a futile exercise
till that country stopped "supporting" terrorist activities.
"Pakistan jab tak atankhwadh ko samarthan karna bandh nahi
karega tab tak pakistan se charcha karne se koi nishpati hogi,
hame lagata hai (Until Pakistan stopped supporting terrorism,
holding talks with Pakistan would yield no results, I feel),
BJP President Nitin Gadkari told reporters here on the
sidelines of a function here.
The two-day Foreign Secretary level talks between India and
Pakistan had got underway in Islamabad yesterday.
Asked about the rising inflation rate, he said it was due
to "the wrong economic policies and bad governance of congress
"There is too much expectation from our great economist
Prime Minister but in the examination he has failed. It is
difficult to give him 25 marks out of 100", he said.
The government had completely failed on economic issues, he
alleged. "It is unfortunate the people of India have to face
the problem of price inflation and it is really difficult for
poor persons to survive", he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...