Talks with China will yield positive results: Khurshid
Jaipur: External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid on Sunday said that the bilateral talks between India and China will deliver positive result in near future.
The Union minister termed his China visit in May a very successful one.
"Our bilateral talks with Chinese counterparts will deliver a positive result in near future", he said.
Khurshid asserted that merely on rumours, India cannot react with the neighbouring nations.
Earlier addressing a function here, Khurshid said UPA`s 15-point programme for the religious minorities has been benefiting the whole of community.
"Reservation has an upper limit but participation in the governance and social work has no limit," the minister said.
The Union minister requested the state government to increase their participation in the government bodies.
On the occasion, the Union minister gave awards to meritorious students from the Muslim community, which included a special award for Ifthekar Khan, who bagged an all-India 10th rank in AIIMS and 57 in IIT-JEE (Advanced).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!