Talks with China will yield positive results: Khurshid
Jaipur: External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid on Sunday said that the bilateral talks between India and China will deliver positive result in near future.
The Union minister termed his China visit in May a very successful one.
"Our bilateral talks with Chinese counterparts will deliver a positive result in near future", he said.
Khurshid asserted that merely on rumours, India cannot react with the neighbouring nations.
Earlier addressing a function here, Khurshid said UPA`s 15-point programme for the religious minorities has been benefiting the whole of community.
"Reservation has an upper limit but participation in the governance and social work has no limit," the minister said.
The Union minister requested the state government to increase their participation in the government bodies.
On the occasion, the Union minister gave awards to meritorious students from the Muslim community, which included a special award for Ifthekar Khan, who bagged an all-India 10th rank in AIIMS and 57 in IIT-JEE (Advanced).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city