Tarun Tejpal taken for second round of medical tests
Panaji: Tehelka magazine editor Tarun Tejpal, arrested for sexually assaulting a woman colleague, was today taken for a second round of medical tests here.
Tejpal`s medical examination was earlier conducted on December 2 at Goa Medical College and Hospital. Various tests, including potency examination, was conducted on him.
"He has been taken again for further medical examination this morning," a senior police officer said.
Tejpal would be subjected to various medical tests that are required as part of investigation, he added.
The 50-year-old Tehelka founder was arrested last Saturday after his anticipatory bail plea was rejected.
He was remanded in six days police custody on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...