Tarun Tejpal taken for second round of medical tests
Panaji: Tehelka magazine editor Tarun Tejpal, arrested for sexually assaulting a woman colleague, was today taken for a second round of medical tests here.
Tejpal`s medical examination was earlier conducted on December 2 at Goa Medical College and Hospital. Various tests, including potency examination, was conducted on him.
"He has been taken again for further medical examination this morning," a senior police officer said.
Tejpal would be subjected to various medical tests that are required as part of investigation, he added.
The 50-year-old Tehelka founder was arrested last Saturday after his anticipatory bail plea was rejected.
He was remanded in six days police custody on Sunday.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Structural reforms needed to put India on faster growth path
- Total prohibition decision dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi: Nitish
- Centre buys 2,300 tonnes of onion so far to build buffer
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- Goa Board 12th HSSC Result 2016: Goaresults.nic.in & Gbshse.gov.in GBSHSE Class 12th HSSC Result 2016 is likely to be declared on May 10, 2016