Tarun Tejpal taken for second round of medical tests
Panaji: Tehelka magazine editor Tarun Tejpal, arrested for sexually assaulting a woman colleague, was today taken for a second round of medical tests here.
Tejpal`s medical examination was earlier conducted on December 2 at Goa Medical College and Hospital. Various tests, including potency examination, was conducted on him.
"He has been taken again for further medical examination this morning," a senior police officer said.
Tejpal would be subjected to various medical tests that are required as part of investigation, he added.
The 50-year-old Tehelka founder was arrested last Saturday after his anticipatory bail plea was rejected.
He was remanded in six days police custody on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- Swiss fighter jet missing, believed crashed: Ministry
- PM Narendra Modi reviews plans to counter strike by trade unions
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir