Tata-Muri Exp derails near Jalandhar, no causalities
Jalandhar: Five bogies of an Amritsar-bound
passenger train were derailed near Jalandhar railway station
here Tuesday, railway police sources said.
Five coaches, including an AC bogie, of Amritsar-bound
Tata-Muri Express derailed this afternoon, they said.
"The incident occurred before the train entered the
platform. No casualties have been reported so far since the
train was running at a low speed," they said.
They attributed the ongoing work on the railway tracks to
be one of the reasons behind the mishap.
Meanwhile, railway officials have reached the spot and an
inquiry has been ordered into the incident, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!