`Team Anna going political as its agitation failed`
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Sunday said the decision of Team Anna to float a political party only indicates that their "movement against corruption has failed."
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Singh said while welcoming their move and added that anyone has a right to form a political party in the country.
However, it remains to be seen as to what effect the new party will have on Indian politics and to what extent it will be able to influence the people, he quipped.
As far as the Congress party is concerned, it has nothing to fear from Team Anna`s proposed political party, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you