`Team Anna going political as its agitation failed`
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Sunday said the decision of Team Anna to float a political party only indicates that their "movement against corruption has failed."
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Singh said while welcoming their move and added that anyone has a right to form a political party in the country.
However, it remains to be seen as to what effect the new party will have on Indian politics and to what extent it will be able to influence the people, he quipped.
As far as the Congress party is concerned, it has nothing to fear from Team Anna`s proposed political party, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...