`Team Anna going political as its agitation failed`
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Sunday said the decision of Team Anna to float a political party only indicates that their "movement against corruption has failed."
Team Anna would not have decided to form a political party had its movement against corruption succeeded, Singh said while welcoming their move and added that anyone has a right to form a political party in the country.
However, it remains to be seen as to what effect the new party will have on Indian politics and to what extent it will be able to influence the people, he quipped.
As far as the Congress party is concerned, it has nothing to fear from Team Anna`s proposed political party, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city