Team Anna hands over files charging PM, others to Sonia`s office
New Delhi: Team Anna on Tuesday handed over the files prepared by them charging Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his 14 Cabinet colleagues with corruption to the office of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi.
Two volunteers of Team Anna went to Gandhi`s 10-Janpath residence this evening and handed over the files to her staff.
"We have handed over the files to her office," the volunteers Ram and Gopal told reporters.
The move comes a day after Gandhi took on Team Anna saying that their allegations were part of a conspiracy to level "baseless" charges against the Prime Minister, the UPA government and the Congress.
Following her outburst, Anna Hazare said her comments were baseless and they will send the files prepared by them with all proof. "She will understand that her allegations were baseless," Hazare said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?