Team Anna is history now: Baba Ramdev
New Delhi: Reacting on the disbanding of Team Anna, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said on Tuesday that they were part of ‘history’ now.
Talking exclusively to Zee News Ramdev said that he had no fight with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare and his team. However, he refused to comment on the decision of Team Anna to form a political party.
On the issue of joining politics the Yoga Guru clarified that he had ‘no intentions of coming to politics’ and that he had no political agenda. He added that his fight was to save the country and make it strong and his aim was to bring back black money stashed abroad to India
He also said that the direction and the exact nature of his movement will be decided on August 09.
“We are giving a first and last chance to the government at the Centre. If they will not act then we will tell the whole nation that the government is not sincere about black money and corruption. Then we will decide whether good people should come together to save the country, Baba Ramdev said. Nonetheless, he refused say who he would be approaching for help, adding that things would be clear after his agitation starts on August 09.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma