Team Anna is history now: Baba Ramdev
New Delhi: Reacting on the disbanding of Team Anna, Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev said on Tuesday that they were part of ‘history’ now.
Talking exclusively to Zee News Ramdev said that he had no fight with anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare and his team. However, he refused to comment on the decision of Team Anna to form a political party.
On the issue of joining politics the Yoga Guru clarified that he had ‘no intentions of coming to politics’ and that he had no political agenda. He added that his fight was to save the country and make it strong and his aim was to bring back black money stashed abroad to India
He also said that the direction and the exact nature of his movement will be decided on August 09.
“We are giving a first and last chance to the government at the Centre. If they will not act then we will tell the whole nation that the government is not sincere about black money and corruption. Then we will decide whether good people should come together to save the country, Baba Ramdev said. Nonetheless, he refused say who he would be approaching for help, adding that things would be clear after his agitation starts on August 09.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India