Team Anna members want to defame Parl: Munda
Ranchi: Opining that there was a difference between agitations of yoga guru Ramdev and Team Anna, Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker Kariya Munda on Wednesday said some members of the Team Anna had a mindset of defaming the Parliament.
"There is a difference between the two agitations as some members of the Team Anna had a mindset of defaming Parliament. No one can dictate Parliament," Munda said while replying to media queries in Dhanbad.
To a query on allegations that Ramdev`s agitation had the backing of some political parties, Munda said no movement could be successful without the support of political parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj