Team Anna members want to defame Parl: Munda
Ranchi: Opining that there was a difference between agitations of yoga guru Ramdev and Team Anna, Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker Kariya Munda on Wednesday said some members of the Team Anna had a mindset of defaming the Parliament.
"There is a difference between the two agitations as some members of the Team Anna had a mindset of defaming Parliament. No one can dictate Parliament," Munda said while replying to media queries in Dhanbad.
To a query on allegations that Ramdev`s agitation had the backing of some political parties, Munda said no movement could be successful without the support of political parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145