Team Anna to field candidates in 2014 polls?
New Delhi: Team Anna has once again dropped hints that it might field candidates in the 2014 General Elections.
Team Anna member Arvind Kejriwal reportedly said that the anti-corruption group was considering supporting a non-Congress, non-BJP front.
Kejriwal reportedly told a news channel that common people would be fielded as candidates. Team Anna will lend support to these candidates, he added.
Kejriwal said the move would be no less than a revolution in 2014 as it is aimed at changing the system.
Meanwhile, he also appealed people to support their July 25 fast at Jantar Mantar in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion