Technical problems hold up Delhi-Lahore bus
Ambala: The Delhi-Lahore bus with 26 passengers on board developed some technical problems on Tuesday and was taken to a workshop here.
The bus, which was on way to Lahore in Pakistan from New Delhi, has been taken to the Haryana Roadways workshop in Ambala City where it was being attended to, officials said.
A strong posse of policemen has been deployed around the bus of the Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation and the workshop.
No passenger has been allowed to disembark, they said.
The Delhi-Lahore bus, also known as Sada-e-Sarhad, was officially launched on March 16, 1999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter