Ten posts of PSU heads lying vacant: Govt
New Delhi: Government Wednesday said that 10
posts of chief managing directors were lying vacant in various Public Sector Units (PSUs).
According to the latest data given by Minister of State
for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanasamy
in Lok Sabha, out of the 10 vacant positions, four were at the
level of secretaries in Government of India.
"The reasons for pendency in giving appointment in the
PSUs, inter alia are: scrapping of Public Enterprises
Selection Board (PESB) panel due to various reasons such as
denial of vigilance clearance, non-acceptance of offer of
appointments; non-availability of suitable candidates," Narayanasamy said.
"The Government has taken steps to fill up the vacancies
in time," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed