Ten posts of PSU heads lying vacant: Govt
New Delhi: Government Wednesday said that 10
posts of chief managing directors were lying vacant in various Public Sector Units (PSUs).
According to the latest data given by Minister of State
for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanasamy
in Lok Sabha, out of the 10 vacant positions, four were at the
level of secretaries in Government of India.
"The reasons for pendency in giving appointment in the
PSUs, inter alia are: scrapping of Public Enterprises
Selection Board (PESB) panel due to various reasons such as
denial of vigilance clearance, non-acceptance of offer of
appointments; non-availability of suitable candidates," Narayanasamy said.
"The Government has taken steps to fill up the vacancies
in time," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!