Ten posts of PSU heads lying vacant: Govt
New Delhi: Government Wednesday said that 10
posts of chief managing directors were lying vacant in various Public Sector Units (PSUs).
According to the latest data given by Minister of State
for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions V Narayanasamy
in Lok Sabha, out of the 10 vacant positions, four were at the
level of secretaries in Government of India.
"The reasons for pendency in giving appointment in the
PSUs, inter alia are: scrapping of Public Enterprises
Selection Board (PESB) panel due to various reasons such as
denial of vigilance clearance, non-acceptance of offer of
appointments; non-availability of suitable candidates," Narayanasamy said.
"The Government has taken steps to fill up the vacancies
in time," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan